Find Your Way
Determine the best way for you to travel to Purdue's West Lafayette Campus.
Due to major campus construction, please use caution and plan your route to Spring Fest 2017:
If you are coming from north of campus:
· enter campus from Northwestern Avenue and turn west (right) on Stadium Avenue. Turn south (left) on Martin Jischke Drive. Follow Spring Fest signs by:
· continuing south on Martin Jischke Drive to the Harrison Street roundabout, then turning east (3rd exit) and continuing to the Harrison Street Parking Garage.
***Please be aware that the Purdue Center for Cancer Research 5K race takes place on this route early Saturday morning. If traveling from the north, please be prepared to be rerouted or delayed for a brief time.
If you are coming from south of campus:
Enter campus via US 231. Turn north (right) on Martin Jischke Drive. At the roundabout, take the first exit to Harrison Street and park at the Harrison Street Parking Garage.
If you are coming from east of campus:
Enter campus from State Street. Follow signs by either
· continuing west to North University Street where you will go north (right) to the garage, or
· turning south (left) on Sheetz Street until you reach the paved lot (called the Pao Lot) south of Yue-Kong Pao Hall (PAO) on your right. This is reserved for those who need accessible parking.
If you are coming from west of campus:
Enter campus via US 231. Turn north (left) on Martin Jischke Drive. At the roundabout, take the first exit to Harrison Street and park at the Harrison Street Garage.
Primary parking will be in the Harrison Street and University Street Parking Garages.
Secondary parking is recommended in:
· the Discovery Lot [southwest and across Harrison Street from the Hall for Discovery and Learning Research (DLR)], and
· the parking lot west of Freehafer Hall (FREH) on the south side of campus.
Accessible parking is available in the Pao Lot. You MUST enter campus from the east to access this lot.
Busses must enter from State Street from the east. Take State Street west to the Oval Drive. Drop visitors off on the Oval Drive, then proceed back to State Street and again head west. Turn north (right) on University Street, west (left) on Third Street, and continue to Martin Jischke Drive. Turn south (left) on Martin Jischke Drive and take the first exit on the roundabout (Harrison Street). Park busses in the Discovery Lot on the south side of Harrison Street. The lot will be marked for busses and overflow parking.
Also, please be sure to check out the updated map of campus for more information on parking.
Find your way around the State Street project construction: www.statestreetwl.com
Check the weather in West Lafayette.