USDA Multicultural Scholars Program
USDA Multicultural Scholars must complete the USDA Multicultural Scholar Contract (Word: 85 KB) and meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student, taking at minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) in any academic major offered by the College of Agriculture.
- Participate in two (2) program activities per semester.
- Attend and participate in all mandatory programs and events sponsored through the Office of Multicultural Programs or other programs identified by the Office.
- Meet monthly with the Program Coordinator in the Office of Multicultural Programs.