Leadership Development Certificate Program
Welcome to the Purdue College of Agriculture Leadership Development Certificate Program. This website is intended to serve as a resource for those interested in developing their leadership skills and attributes.
A few thoughts for you to consider as you view this site:
- The Leadership Development Certificate Program is intended to increase a person’s leadership skills, which will make them an even more effective leader.
- The coaching relationship is one of the most important aspects of the Leadership Development Certificate Program.
- Students are different, situations are different, and coaches are different.
- Everything included at this site is a sample, tools that can be used to guide a person through the process of obtaining a certificate.
- Although there are guidelines and requirements for this program, the coach and student can mold their experience in the program in any way that will further the student’s developmental leadership opportunities.
Students graduating May 2015 must submit their portfolio to Kayla Abell (AGAD 121) no later than Friday, March 27, 2015 at 5 PM in AGAD 121.