Agricultural Research at Purdue and the Office of Academic Programs in the College of Agriculture are once again sponsoring a joint venture to promote undergraduate research. The Purdue Agricultural Centers Experience (PACE) program is now accepting applications for student participants for summer 2014!
PACE is designed to expose undergraduate students who have little or no farm experience to applied research at one of the eight Purdue Agricultural Centers (PACs). Under the leadership of a faculty member, undergraduates will be engaged in research at one or multiple PACs.
We anticipate that the program will be very competitive. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
- March 14, 2014 - Deadline for faculty to submit a project and students to submit an application.
- March 24, 2014 - Students will receive notification of an interview by this date.
- April 11, 2014 - Students will receive notification of their acceptance no later than this date.
- May 26 - August 1, 2014 - The program dates are flexible, but tentatively it is expected that students will do their research on the farm within this span of time.
- November 3, 2014 - A three page research report must be submitted by all participants.
- Spring 2015 - Student will present their research at the Spring 2015 Undergraduate Research Poster Symposium or an equivalent venue.