Membership makes a difference!
Dean’s Club and Benefits of Membership
The Dean’s Club in the College of Agriculture is our family of loyal supporters who give $500 or more annually to the College. This special group is the foundation of support for our students, faculty, and staff. Whether funding research, sustaining scholarships, or giving to one of the College’s many programs, the members of the College of Agriculture Dean’s Club are dedicated to Purdue and generous friends of Purdue Agriculture. For those who wish to provide further support, we also offer the option to become a Patron, Roundtable, or Life Benefactor member.
- Invitation to our annual dinner with the Dean
- Agriculture Dean’s Club lapel pin
- Invitation to exclusive Dean’s Club events
- The benefits as a member of Dean’s Club, plus
- Purdue University President’s Council membership and benefits, including subscription to Leadership magazine, invitations to President’s Council events, and more!
- The benefits of membership as an Agriculture Patron, plus
- Invitations to semi-annual conference calls with the Dean
Agriculture Life Benefactor—$25,000 or more in cumulative gifts
- The benefits as a member of the Agriculture Roundtable, plus
- Permanent name tag to wear at Purdue Agriculture events
- Invitations to exclusive events with other Life Benefactors