The College of Agriculture is an extraordinary place. Students and faculty come together to solve problems and provide solutions to issues facing our society. We are committed to excellence and to the future of our students. We rely on our alumni and friends to build a solid foundation of financial support as we continue to advance.
College of Agriculture Priorities
- Faculty Chairs
- Graduate student fellowship support
- Undergraduate student scholarship support
(including for the Departments of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Agricultural Economics, Agronomy, Animal Sciences, Biochemistry, Botany and Plant Pathology, Entomology, Food Science, Forestry and Natural Resources, Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, and Youth Development and Agricultural Education)
- Undergraduate scholarships
- Graduate fellowships
- Unrestricted support for the department
An additional priority for Horticulture and Landscape Architecture includes the renovation of the Landscape Architecture Studio.
International Programs in Agriculture
- Study Abroad for undergraduates
- International research for graduate students
- Matching funds for international research and engagement
- Scientific exchange programs
- Seed grants for new international research