- Food Scientist, Kraft Foods, Inc.
- Sr. Food Technologist, Land O’Lakes
- R&D Dry Product Development Scientist, Mars Petcare
- Associate Scientist, Stratas Foods
- Brewing Area Manager, Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
- Product Development Scientist, General Mills
- Color Chemist, Sensient Food Colors
- Quality Engineer, General Mills
Food Scientist, Kraft Foods, Inc.
- Ready To Eat Jell-O Innovation
- Provide technical support for the growth of Jell-O brand.
- Lead development of product and work with business for commercialization
B.S. 2008; currently working on M.S. @ Univ. of MN
Sr. Food Technologist, Land O’Lakes
- Develop and reformulate products on bench top and in pilot plant facilities.
- Evaluate performance of both innovative and current products.
- Work closely and provide technical services to plant production sites.
- Be a key contributor to our innovation team by utilizing my technical skills and knowledge to develop and implement quality products.
R&D Dry Product Development Scientist, Mars Petcare
- Design, implement, and maintain products for the world's number one dog food brand.
- Work globally to develop the future strategies in pet food.
- Support adoption and rescue shelters in the area.
- I bring my dog to work with me!
M.S. 2009; B.S. Univ. of Idaho
Associate Scientist, Stratas Foods
- Product Development
- Technical expertise, global sourcing, and production facilities across North America, they provide customer service and product innovation in edible oils
- Technical support related to food ingredients/bulk products
M.S. 2003, B.S. 2002
Brewing Area Manager, Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
- Responsible for all maintenance activities in the Brewhouse and Fermenting areas at the Houston Brewery
- Manages 4 salaried employees, as well as 36 hourly electricians and machinists
- Maintains a multi-million dollar parts budget, plans major equipment overhauls and coordinates capital project execution
- Oversees electrician and machinist training and development programs
- Key taster on the daily Brewmaster's taste panel
Product Development Scientist, General Mills
- Leading division-wide synergy efforts and new technology initiatives for brands such as Hamburger Helper, Betty Crocker Side Dishes, Progresso Soups, Old El Paso, and Green Giant
- Previous New Product Development and Product Improvement projects Lloyd's BBQ Brand
- Developed the new Slow-Cooker Helper, and improved existing Hamburger Helper flavors
Color Chemist, Sensient Food Colors
- Interact with customers answering questions about color, recommend colors for specific application, address complaints
- Provide technical service for the customer
- Work closely with R&D/QC
Quality Engineer, General Mills
- Ensure consistency in the quality and safety of GMI products
- Lead Quality initiatives for two system startups