Building Usage

To report a building issue

Contact the Whistler building deputy, Tony Mull:

Office number: WSLR 111
Phone number: 49-42714
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm

If the Building Deputy is not available in an emergency, call the Work Control Center, 49-49999.
If an emergency arises after 4 pm call the Purdue Police, 49-48221. Be prepared to:

Describe the problem.
      Identify the room number and location in room. 


Located in S003. Please keep this area clean. To report any problems with the autoclaves, contact the building deputy in Room 111.

Film developer

Located in Room 143. Instructions posted on the wall must be read and understood by the student/technician/PI using the machine. If a problem occurs, do not try to fix it on your own; power off the film developer and immediately e-mail or call 494-2714.

Conference rooms

B008 – To reserve, contact Tanya Dimmich, 49-48392.

116 – To reserve, contact Tanya Dimmich, 49-48392.

216 – To reserve, contact Connie Foster, 49-44773.


Learn more about use of the greenhouse at the College of Agriculture Plant Growth Center website. The Greenhouse contact is Deb Lubelski,

Ice machines

Located on each floor, in S003, B014 and 235. Please keep these areas clean. To report any problems with the ice machines, contact the building deputy in Room 111.


To request keys, download and complete a key request form. The building deputy will not issue keys unless the supervisor has signed the key request form. The issuing supervisor (a Faculty/Primary Investigator (PI) who has an office in this building and is solely responsible for the rooms being requested*) must call the building deputy at 49-42714, or e-mail,, with the employee or student’s name and the room numbers being requested. Only the building deputy can issue keys to the building and the rooms in the building.

* Other Faculty/PIs from other areas of the university cannot act as a supervisor without authorization.

Building Committee

Jody Banks, Botany & Plant Pathology, chair. To be considered for the Building Committee, email You must be a full-time employee, have an office in this building, and be able to serve on the committee for at least one year.


Agricultural Research at Purdue, 615 West State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907 USA, (765) 494-8370

© Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Integrity Statement | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by Agricultural Communication

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact us at so we can help.

Sign In