Faculty/Extension Specialists Reporting on Accomplishments and Research Impacts
NIFA Reports are due February 4, 2019.
Annual Activity Reviews User
Helpful 2-3 Minute Videos
Annual Activity Review TRAINING
Bring your computer or use one of ours. 60 minutes of training/ 30 minutes of 1-on-1.
Drop-in labs--come by anytime--stay as long as you need.
- October 23, 2018 | 12:00 - 1:30 | HORT 202
- November 1, 2018 | 11:00 - 12:30 | HORT 202
- December 17, 2018 | 9:00 - 10:30 | PFEN 202
- January 10, 2019 | 10:30 - 12:00 | TBD
- December 4, 2018 | 2-5 PM | HORT 202
- January 15, 2019 | 9:00 - 5:00 | KRAN 758
- January 24, 2019 | 9:00 - 5:00 | TBD
- January 30, 2019 | 9:00 - 5:00 | KRAN 758
2018: NIFA Reporting in Digital Measures
All college of Agriculture faculty must report into Digital Measures on 2017 formula/competitive grants. Short-cuts are still available for grant summaries uploaded into REEport (formula/competitive). College of Health and Human Sciences, and College of Veterinary Medicine faculty receiving Formula funding are required to report.
College of Agriculture faculty and Extension Specialists, including those with Smith-Lever funds, are to report their outputs, outcomes and impacts related to their Extension activity. If faculty/specialists have conducted workshops or large Purdue Extension events, or produced Extension publications, and so on, please report them in Digital Measures.
- Every faculty member in the college, with a few rare exceptions, must report into Digital Measures. Please contact Dawn Parks if you think you are an exception.
- If you are a Co-PI on a Hatch, McIntyre Stennis, Smith Lever, Animal Health or other formula funding, and someone else is writing the Digital Measures report, you must find another grant to report on.
USDA Reporting and Other Documents, and Helpful Tools
Training on Digital Measures takes just about an hour. We encourage everyone to attend a face-to-face or live webinar to learn the short-cuts that will further streamline your reporting processes.
More Digital Measures Features
Send us your CV! Students will upload your data for you.
Digital Measures is also a powerful CV-oriented database that you are free to start using at any time. Formal training on the CV features will be available in Fall 2017. Send your CV to
email@example.com if you haven’t already done so.
Digital Measures Help
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Dawn Parks at