Former Agronomy Faculty

Purdue Agronomy has had over 100 years of excellence. The first agronomy courses were taught in 1907 and the department was officially formed in 1910. The key to Agronomy’s success over the years can be traced back to the tremendous Faculty the department has had over the last 100 years. Each individual on the former faculty list either retired from Purdue Agronomy or was a faculty member for at least 15 years. 

1944 


1956

 

2007

 

2007_Faculty.jpg 
 
 
 

Please send additions or corrections of the former faculty bios to agronomy@purdue.edu.