Examples of using the Purdue Crop Performance data:
- Print the entire table and distribute. With a disclaimer.
- 2. Hybrid/Variety ABC yielded 120Bu/a in the Purdue Corn or Soybean Performance trials table #7A. With a disclaimer and a reference to the source.
- Hybrid/ Variety ABC was 2nd in the Purdue Corn or Soybean Performance trials with a yield of 70Bu/a table #7A. With a disclaimer and reference to the source.
- Hybrid/Variety ABC was 20Bu/a higher than the average of 100Bu/a in the Purdue Corn or Soybean Perforamance trials 2012 Central Mid table #7A. Disclaimer and reference to source.
Disclaimer: " endorsement or recommendation by Purdue University is not implied "
This information is presented under authority granted the Indiana Agricultural Research Programs to conduct performance trials, including interpretation of data to the public, and does not imply endorsement or recommendation by Purdue University. Performance information may be used in the following ways:
1) Permission is granted to reproduce the tables in their entirety provided the source is referenced and the data are not manipulated or reinterpreted. A conspicuous disclaimer must accompany any information reproduced.
2) Advertising statements by an individual company about the performance of its entries can be made as long as they are accurate statements about the data as published, with no reference to other companies' hybrids. A statement similar to " See the official Purdue University 2012 Purdue Corn & Soybean Performance Trials" must be included in the ad. Additional copies of this publication are available to Indiana residents from their local Purdue Cooperative Extension Offices