THE NEXT PAER WILL RELEASE IN EARLY JUNE 2019
In the December PAER issue, we answer some of your key questions for 2019:
- Why will the U.S. economy slowdown in 2019?
- What are the implications of the Administration’s trade policy in 2019?
- What was accomplished for agriculture in the new farm bill?
- Record corn yields and higher corn prices increase corn returns. How much?
- Record bean yields, Chinese tariffs and trade assistance payments. What’s the net effect?
- Crop costs for 2019. What crops to plant?
- Cash rents and land values. Up or down for 2019?
By joining the PAER mailing list, you agree to receive an email that contains a link to the latest PAER issue. This list is used solely for that purpose.