Job Title: Cimbria Sales
Reports to: Cimbria Product Manager
NATURE OF WORK
Cimbria products are leaders in post-harvest processing equipment for conditioning of grain/seeds/edibles and specialty products for further use. Cimbria Sales will promote and increase the sales support/service and satisfaction of Cimbria group products to end users within the seed, milling, edible products, grain, feed and specialty commodity processing industries. Based in our Des Moines, IA facility with travel up to 45-55% of time with some international travel for training purposes. Will include overnight travel and some weekends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assisting all internal and external personnel with sales support, technical assistance, direct presentations, special applications and training / education of Cimbria products.
• Direct sales in market segments and geographical areas that require additional assistance. A list of industries (but not all inclusive is):
OEM Manufacturers and contractors
• Establish strategies to penetrate and grow certain market areas.
• Contact prospects and develop new business.
• Initiate and maintain direct one-to-one communication with customers.
• Service accounts and manage customer relationships regarding pricing, product warranty claims, receivables, etc.
• Communicate with potential customers, researching & following up on leads, scheduling meetings, making cold calls.
• Attend and present at regional and national tradeshows and other marketing needs.
• Interfaces with the customer to understand the customer's overall objectives and requirements.
• Utilize persuasive sales techniques to close sales transactions.
• Prepares a plan for each account to identify what short and long-term needs they have and how we can meet them.
KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES / SKILLS
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Positive attitude.
• Proactive approach.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Excellent organizational ability and a very high attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to travel a significant portion of the year is required. The ideal candidate has a farm or agricultural background, specifically good understanding of agriculture from field to table.
• Basic mechanical aptitude of how process machines work and function.
• Ability to multi-task and manage several priorities at once
• Bilingual (English & Spanish) is not required but would be valuable.
BA/BS degree preferred in business, sales/marketing, engineering and/or 3 - 5 years minimum experience in agricultural seed or grain/specialty processing.
Travel domestically up to 45-55% of time with some international travel for training purposes. Will include overnight travel and some weekends. Must possess a Passport or ability to obtain one upon hire for international travel.
Since 1964, Bratney Companies has been a leader in providing planning, design, construction, and equipment solutions to the finest seed, feed, grain, milling, edibles, and bulk handling facilities.
We maintain our position through integrity, creativity and reliability. Bratney Companies is committed to exploring new possibilities with our clients.
Innovation is a hallmark for Bratney Companies. As we look for new ways to serve the seed and grain industries, we have also helped develop many emerging technologies in the agricultural industry.
Bratney Companies is family owned and operated. Our current family of more than 150 employees has developed close working relationships with our clients and partners. We are uniquely staffed and qualified, with years of practical experience, to serve our customers.
Bratney Companies offers a competitive compensation/benefit package.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required. EOE To learn more about Bratney Companies, please visit our website: http://www.bratney.com/.
SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org.