Birkey's Farm Store, Inc. – Williamsport
Parts Management, Marketing, and Sales
The Parts Department in Williamsport is looking for a qualified candidate that can represents the
company to its customers for the purpose of marketing parts and other merchandise. The candidate
records and tracks merchandise and maintains the inventory control system. The essential functions of
the Parts Counter Sales position include:
• Works well with customers, promotes a positive image of the company, strives to promptly
resolve issues raised by customers.
• Make necessary entries to inventory controls systems assuring proper records are kept with
current pricing as well as the recording and entering of special orders.
• Develop and promote marketing strategies while educating customers on product benefits.
• Manage department inventories.
• Participate in part returns as required following established procedures.
• Assist in verifying cost, price, and totals of parts invoices and repair orders.
• Properly comprehend financial statements.
• Assist in pricing/design of displays in showroom.
• Maintain a current knowledge of product information through bulletins and catalogs and by
participating in training requirements as directed by Parts Manager.
• Complete required documents before disbursing parts.
• Enter complete and concise information into the inventory control system records.
• Follow proper labeling and handling of defective merchandise.
• Maintains the parts room, retail sales floor and displays to meet or exceed company standards.
• Document discrepancies between inventory records and shelf quantities and notify parts
• Assist in maintaining minimal inventory quantities, track orders and investigate problems.
• Ensure delivery of parts to customers and vendors as directed.
• Keeps all invoicing to customers current.
• Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to company safety program at all times.
• Bachelors or Associates Degree
• Desire to be part of or lead a team
• Ability to set work priorities and work independently in the absence of supervision
• Capable of communicating clearly
Excellent benefits - Medical, Dental, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, Health Reimbursement, 401(k),
Vacation, Holiday, Sick and Personal time. EOE
Resumes or questions can be directed at: email@example.com