Account Manager Trainee Program
Account Manager Trainee: Two year rotational training program immersing participants in buying, selling, and transporting grain or other feed and food ingredients worldwide. The program is with an Agricultural company that manages supply-chain risk for customers in growing segments of food, feed, and renewable fuel markets. Nationwide organization with more than 70 locations across North America and over 700 employees.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work on industry case studies to learn the agriculture industry trends
- Preparation of client proposals
- Complete budget projects in Excel
- Support commodities trading operations
- Maintaining relationships with existing and potential clientele
- Provide operational support to client teams in merchandising offices. Learn the industry from the ground up, starting with the administrative aspects and transitioning into more specific areas.
- Serve as a liaison between account team and various service teams within the company
- Position is designed to be a stepping stone to a career in account management
- Terrific training ground for someone who enjoys working with people in a business professional environment
Qualifications for Success
- Strong computer skills including Word & Excel
- Ability to communicate with all levels
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to anticipate client needs
- High energy level and ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to be persuasive and assertive
- Positive, flexible and strong problem solver
· Business, Economics, or Agricultural degree preferred
· Customer Service related experience
· Sports, Leadership, or other extracurricular involvement
· Some knowledge or experience in an agricultural or rural setting is desired but not required
· Salary $45,000 - $52,000/annually
GradStaff has partnered with this client to share this opportunity with our network of college graduates and graduating seniors. Interested candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GradStaff is the leader in providing college graduates with great career opportunities. We actively seek recent grads seeking entry-level positions, or positions requiring up to 2 years of professional experience. Our staffing model is focused on finding the right position for each candidate. To learn more, visit our website www.gradstaff.com.
GradStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. GradStaff does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or statu