- (Traveling, South United States, USA)Company:
Apply belowIndustry Sector:
ContractMinimum Years Experience Required:
CompetitiveSend This Job To A Friend
Company: nottoc Marketing
Position: Mobile Marketing Associate
Department: HungerU Tour
Reports to: Tour Director
Farmers Feeding the World and the HungerU tour
are on the lookout for dynamic, passionate and energetic people to work hard and have fun traveling the US as they engage and educate college students and consumers on how modern agriculture plays a vital role in providing food security to people here in the US and around the world. If you love people, agriculture and being in the spotlight...you're in the right place. You will be a part of a national promotional campaign that will be featured on RFDTV, Farm Journal, Top Producer, Agweb.com
, US Farm Report, AgDay and more. Join the HungerU team!
Hotels, food and flights will be paid for during the duration of the tour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These duties include, but are not limited to, the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Travel with HungarU mobile exhibit for 80 days straight, 6 days on, 1 day off.
- Communicate with exhibit visitors the challenges of a growing population and how modern Ag plays a part
- Assist with the setup and take down of mobile exhibit
- On-site event activation – inviting visitors to visit the exhibit, handing out flyers, engaging with students
- Field finance management – timely and accurate reporting of personal and tour expenses
- Media relations – reaching out to local media in advance to inform them of the tour’s stop in their market
- Activation and engagement reporting – accurately compiling reports of number of visitors, Facebook likes, premium handouts and reactions by visitors
- Vehicle maintenance – ensuring the tow vehicle and trailer are in good working condition and informing supervisor if not.
- Driving custom promotional vehicles
· Ability to interact and engage with college students
· Must have a very outgoing, friendly and fun personality
· Ability to be on the road without daily supervision
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Social media savy
· Physically be able to assist in the construction of the exhibit at each college
· Must present a clean and professional appearance
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Start date of September 1, concluding by November 22
· Current driver’s license and clean driving record required