· Master's Degree in Agriculture or closely related field.
· Five years’ experience in Agricultural and Natural Resources Extension and Cooperative Extension Service at the county, state, or national level.
· The successful candidate will bring forth a strong background in field crop production and on-farm research.
· Exceptionally motivated individual who will take initiative to solve problems, assume responsibility, and meet deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work as part of a team while developing/cultivating multi-disciplinary collaborations.
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
· Highly capable of recruiting, mentoring, and developing staff.
· Ability to work collaboratively with faculty and field staff.
· Proficiency in software: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook/Electronic Email.
- 10 years’ experience in Agricultural and Natural Resources Extension and Cooperative Extension Service at the county, state, or national level.
· This posting represents a part-time 24 hour/week position. Benefits do apply.
· Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
· A background check will be required for employment in this position.
· FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime).
· Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contributions Immediately.
· Purdue University is an equal opportunity, equal access, affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.