Job Title: _____Grain Merchandiser__ ________________________
Exemption Status: ____Non Exempt____________________________________
Reports To: _______ _____________
Date Created: ___04/17/2013________ Date Revised: _____________________________
Will Learn the Following Essential Job Functions:
· Assist in hedging strategies for the company as it relates to spreads and or options trading.
· Assimilate and disseminate marketplace information from market contacts.
· Maximize profitability through freight arbitrage.
· Sell grain to customers.
· Send billing instructions to customers.
· Manage car application process to maximize freight spread and private car movements.
· Obey all corporate policies, including safety policies.
· Perform any other duties as assigned.
Will Gain the Following Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Become a strong organizational, communication and negotiation skills.
· Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program.
· Must be a positive, self-motivated team player.
· Must be comfortable working indoors.
· Must be comfortable looking at computer for long periods.
· Must be able to take direction
Interested applicants, please send your resume and cover letter to Todd Rush at email@example.com