I hope you're having a great spring! In case you forgot me, I'm Rebecca Kohn, a recruiter with Affinity Executive Search. I am emailing you because I thought it might help if you knew about some of the 65 opportunities (below) that we're working on. You can view complete descriptions here: www.affinityagriculture.com/
If you are interested in one of them or have any questions, please let me know. Would you please pass this along if you know someone who might benefit?
* Dairy Nutrition Consultant and Account Manager opportunities available in Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Vermont. Multiple positions. Salary; Depending on experience and location. If you want this kind of position in a different state, please email me.
* Dairy Equipment Specialist -Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00, Multiple positions available in Florida, New York, Wisconsin, California. Major dairy equipment manufacturer seeks multi-talented technical marketing manager to help the sales force and dealers grow sales. This job is a cross between sales, product support, technical support, marketing, training and on-farm sales
* Technical Services Data Analyst - Maryland, Salary: $30,000.00 - $50,000.00 Wanted: Analytical thinker with a passion for dairies and cows! Major forage laboratory seeks Data Analyst to review lab results to confirm accuracy and/or identify anomalies for re-tests. Company is willing to train individual on specific tasks
* Swine Nutrition Consultant - South Dakota, North Dakota or Minnesota Established animal nutrition group is having exceptional success in the Dakotas and is looking to add a Swine Consultant to their team. Client base is in SD, ND and MN. This person will enjoy a significant consulting role with swine producers.
* Wean to Finish Field Supervisor - Multiple positions in Indiana. Salary up to $50,000
* Business Development Manager - Iowa, Salary: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00
* 1 of the top 5 swine producers in the Midwest that has been a leader in food production for over 25 years is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to help improve the quality of existing growers and seek out new potential growers to help deliver high quality, safe & wholesome pork product to consumers.
* Grow to Finish Service Manager (Need 3) - Iowa Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00
* Sow Farm Managers ( Need 10) - Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Midwest, West, Salary: $44,000.00 - $50,000.00
* Nursery Service Manager Iowa and Minnesota Salary: $45,000.00 - $62,000.00
* Regional Manager - Grow-Finish - Iowa Salary: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00
* Sow Service Manager - Nebraska Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00
If you like living in a rural area, are community oriented and are looking for a company that can boast about the tenure of their people - if you have a strong background in live production safety procedures - then you need to consider these opportunities with one of the top pork producers in the US:
* Safety Manager - Live Production Rural Oklahoma Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00
* EHS Specialist - Oklahoma Salary: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00
* Plant Superintendent - Oklahoma, Salary up to $80,000.00
* Maintenance Supervisor - Oklahoma, Salary: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00
* General Supervisor - Oklahoma Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00
* Assistant Feed Mill Manager - Oklahoma Salary: $48,000.00 - $54,000.00
* Assistant Superintendent Shipping - Oklahoma Salary: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00
* Assistant Quality Assurance Manager - Salt Lake City, Utah Salary: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00
* HACCP Coordinator, Prepared Meats, Southern Wisconsin
* Division Transportation Manager - California, Salary: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 Growing feed company
* Quality Manager - California Salary: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 Growing feed company.
* Assistant Credit Manager - California, Salary: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 Growing feed company
* Maintenance Manager - California, Salary: $95,000.00 - $105,000.00 Established nutrition company is looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to assist in the start-up and run its new state-of-the-art pet food manufacturing facility
* Warehouse Manager - California Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00
* Controller - Ohio, Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 Big Picture Analyst with top accounting and business skills wanted to help identify areas of improvement and growth opportunities for fast-paced, stable market leader. A recognized regional leader seeks innovative visionary to join the leadership
* Process Engineer - Missouri, Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 A leading well established global supplier of solutions that improve the performance of farms for professional food producers is seeking an experience Process Engineer to improve their manufacturing efficiencies & quality.
* Production Manager - California, Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 New state-of-the-art pet food manufacturing facility
* Plant Manager - Feed Mill, Kentucky Hands-on, efficiency-minded Plant Manager wanted to take a good plant and make it great.
* Manager - Farm / Crop Store - Multiple positions in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Be part of one of America's largest agricultural retailers! Utilize your passion for farming and agriculture while building your career. Day shift only and NO SUNDAY work, excellent benefits package
* Feed Ingredients Sales Manager-Poultry industry, Multiple positions available in Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Delaware, Virginia, and Maryland, Welcome to the best possible combination for sales success - the latest research and the lowest price! Established feed input manufacturer seeks sales expert to bring the latest research to nutritionists in the poultry industry.
* Sr. Soil Agronomist - Panhandle, Oklahoma Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00
* Sr. Feed Ingredient Merchandiser - Kansas Salary: $95,000.00 - $100,000.00
Rebecca Kohn * Talent Acquisition Specialist Affinity Executive Search
3841 N 51st Ave * Hollywood * FL * 33021
Business Success Through Talent Acquisition Interviewing a candidate referred by Affinity constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of our fee agreement and your agreement to pay the specified fee in the event that the candidate is hired.
Connect on Twitter: twitter.com/#!/AffinityAg