Students! Top Management from CF Industries will be on campus next Tuesday, April 16th to meet with prospective candidates. If you are interested in the FANTASTIC opportunity, please send me (email@example.com) your resume by the end of tomorrow, Firday April 12th!
Title Sales Support Representative II
Director, Sales Support
The incumbent for this role will ensure the successful completion of all sales transactions by coordinating the efforts of Sales Support, Supply Chain and customers. Will be the customer’s second point of contact after the Product Sales Team. Ensures timely and accurate pricing, billing, and shipping information is available and provided to all customers and CF personnel.
· Monitor and take appropriate action on contracts for assigned customers to ensure timely and accurate billing and ongoing customer communication regarding contract status
· Monitors all customer orders daily and reports shipping status and priorities
· Advises Sales Support, customers and other personnel of shipment schedules and supply availability
· Communicate and work closely with Supply Chain and plant personnel to ensure all departments understand possible issues regarding product supply, car supply and loading capacities at each location while developing and taking action on plans to minimize supply shortages
· Ensures orders are processed correctly, in the appropriate contract, billing district, etc. by reviewing PROMISE/SAP and its reporting tools for all sales
· Uses PROMISE/SAP to create and communicate offers and contracts and enters non-EDI customer orders into PROMISE/SAP as needed
· Review orders, identifying any pricing discrepancies, work with the customer and Account Managers to ensure proper documentation for each order and all billing/invoice reconciliations are correctly accounted for
· Collaborates with customers, Supply Chain and plants to prioritize orders based on available supply and to help determine and expedite shipping priorities
· Required to ensure shipment, billing and reconciliation is completed appropriately for prepay orders and to review and approve storage fees
· Understand CF’s logistics costs and communicates billed freight rates as needed to customers
· Responsible to understand all current sales programs and provide direction and support to customers on all order related issues
· Ensures any change in account information is appropriately recorded and communicated to appropriate personnel
· Accurately and within deadlines researches and directs the preparation of debit and credit memos.
· Negotiates the settlement of all product quality claims/issues. Works with necessary parties including, but not limited to, plant personnel and Supply Chain to ensure the resolution is completed accurately in a timely manner.
· On a rotational basis, responsible for supporting customer inquiries after normal business hours via a wireless lap-top PC and a dedicated “after-hours” cell phone.
· Performs Special Projects as assigned.
Successful incumbents will have:
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent
· 2-3 years sales experience
· Strong communication skills (oral and written) with ability to work with internal and external customers both over the phone and email
· Good organization, administrative and task management skills
· Strong problem resolution and analytical skills. Must be able to exercise independent judgment within established guidelines
· Able to operate in a Windows environment with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and other proprietary system experience is a plus (i.e. SAP, PROMISE, etc.)
· Familiarity with fertilizer industry, supply chain or logistics preferred
· Knowledge of chemical products or fertilizer is a plus
· Consistently creates a work environment in which team members and others want to do their best
Incumbents in this position significantly contribute to the success of the Sales group by ensuring the successful completion of multiple, complex sales transactions valued in the millions of dollars. Through daily contact with customers, incumbents ensure positive relationships with customers and impact future sales. Incumbents in this position must be available for travel (10% of time) to customer locations, conferences, meetings, etc. as well as work non-traditional work-days. Incumbent(s) must be available to perform customer support on a rotational basis during evenings and weekends, including answering a cell phone and working on a wireless laptop
Understands and complies with established departmental processes and procedures designed to support internal controls efforts. Identifies and brings to the attention of department management internal controls deficiencies.
Job Code: 14065
Effective Date: 07/01/2012
Salary Grade: 736
FLSA Status: Exempt
Bonus target: 10%
Created by: PIC