Cultura Technologies provides software solutions for simplified business and
information management across the agricultural supply chain to help agribusinesses
improve yields and quality; reduce variability of results; streamline business
processes; enhance business analysis and decision making; track, capture, and
manage data; and deliver peace of mind with risk mitigation products.
Our tools are designed to enhance productivity and customer service through
automating and streamlining tasks across the spectrum of your agribusiness – from
back-office functions such as accounting, financials, payroll, inventory, and
patronage to operations such as grain handling, crop planning, precision analysis,
bin management, traceability, retail transactions, and fuel tracking.
Hundreds of agribusinesses across the United States, Canada, South Africa, and
Australia have turned to Cultura to meet the needs information management needs.
Visit www.culturatech.com for more information.
Leveraging your proven sales experience in the agri-business industry, this newly
created position will promote Cultura Technologies’ brand globally with the
objective of attracting and retaining world class talent. The Brand Ambassador will
communicate throughout the industry and adjacent markets the exciting career
opportunities to both experienced professionals and university graduates. This role
will be the catalyst for future growth of Cultura Technologies.
• Expose and project the Cultura brand within the technological channel of the
agricultural value chain and / or its components.
• Formulate a strategic plan to attract, hire, develop, motivate, retain, and cultivate
career and business growth via a career path of challenging personal growth that
will lead to higher levels of employee involvement and innovation. Become an
“Employer of Choice”.
• Develop and maintain active networking relationships with professional and
industry associations, colleges and universities, social networks, etc. to introduce
and promote the Cultura brand.
• Attend recruitment events related to functional / industry association meetings
(regularly scheduled and special announced events) and represent the Cultura
• Understand the competitive retention pressures of the respective disciplines
(product development and management, software development, software
implementation and training, software sales, customer maintenance and support)
while working with corporate personnel to ensure that a competitive compensation
and benefits package exist.
• Coordinate the entire recruitment and hiring process with the applicable
manager(s) in accordance with corporate policy and procedure.
• Formulate recruitment advertisements and place with the applicable
media/sources and analyze the various statistics for future knowledge and
• Work with hiring managers to validate the knowledge and experience of
applicants against the required skills (including internal applicants).
• Schedule and arrange for interviews
• Ability to travel extensively when required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years of demonstrated sales, marketing or recruiting experience in the
agricultural value chain and / or its components required
• Proven passion for the agri-business industry
• Strong written and verbal skills required to create compelling external
• Demonstrated proficiency with the latest social media tools.
• Demonstrated results in developing and maintaining strategic relationships
• Previous experience recruiting desired, but not required
• High energy / charismatic
• Forward thinking
• Ability to gain consensus
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Agriculture or
another related discipline.
Chris Williams, HR Business Partner
Position is open until filled.