Location :6400 McKissock Ave.
Saint Louis, MO ( Map it!
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : Environmental/IndustrialChemical
Manages Others : Not Specified
Job Type : Business Development
SalesMarketingExperience :At least 3 year(s)
Travel : Up to 25%
Division: St. Louis Disposal Solutions
Post Date :3/5/2013
Contact Information Ref ID :
Industrial Sales Manager
Industrial Sales Manager
Company History & Mission
Merrell Bros., Inc is a nationwide biosolids management company helping municipalities, industries, and agricultural operations successfully manage and recycle biosolids since 1982. Merrell Bros., Inc is dedicated to environmentally sound, agriculturally oriented, state and federally approved methods of biosolids management. At Merrell Bros., Inc. we make every effort to build a reputation based on honesty, integrity and professionalism.
The main objective of this position is to develop and maintain strong customer relationships and increase the sales of the services we provide at our disposal facilities. The main focus will be to develop and implement programs to collect commercial volumes of brown and yellow grease for our St. Louis & Indianapolis locations. You will have a primary office location and you will travel to visit current and potential customers. This position will include a company truck for your transportation. You will be responsible for sales objectives, identifying target prospects and creating strategic sales action plans to aggressively acquire new customers and new business.
- Representing Merrell Bros. Inc. in a professional manner
- Assist new customers with permitting
- Assist with accounting terms and collections if needed
- Lead company sales meetings
- Communicate regularly with the upper management team
- Prepare and submit call reports and weekly itineraries
- Take initiative to lean about new business ventures and technology
- Prepare sales reports, forecasts and long term goals
- Establish personal goals and objectives for growth and development
- Complete monthly expense reports
This position is a professional salary position that allows for flexibility but also comes with a substantial amount of responsibility. Your success and compensation is based on results.
$70,000 – Unlimited Potential
- Base Salary (Based on Experience)
- Sales Commission
- Life Insurance Policy $40,000.00 / $20,000.00
- Company Sponsored 401k Plan (company matching 25% up to 6 % of income)
- Company Sponsored Savings Program
- Company vehicle for company use only
- Company apparel
- Laptop computer (with accessories)
- Cell Phone
- Company credit card
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 5 years
- 3 weeks paid vacation after 10 years
- Company Provided Health Insurance
To excel in this position, it is imperative that you possess excellent communication skills, an exceptional amount of integrity and excellent organizational and time management skills. You must be able to organize a sales strategy and possess great presentation skills. You must also be a self-starter and problem-solver who is focused on our customers’ best interests and maintaining our reputation.
- 3+ Years Outside Sales Experience: Preferably in Centralized Wastewater Treatment, Wastewater Treatment Chemicals, Grease Collection & Rendering, Waste Disposal & Recycling or in the Biodiesel Industry.
- Self-motivated & Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Presentation & Communication Skills
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Ability to Travel 25-50% of the time
- Valid Driver’s License