Credit Specialist Position Open Immediately
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented person to conduct and coordinate activities engaged in executing credit investigations and collecting delinquent accounts of customers. The successful candidate will work with our Richmond IN Administrative team to:
· Analyzes customer’s financial status, credit, banking status, and other information to determine feasibility of establishing crop notes or utilizing other financial tools.
· Investigate and verify financial status and reputation of prospective customers applying for credit, processing credit applications, preparing documents to substantiate findings, and recommending rejection or approval of applications.
· Establish credit limitations on customer open accounts and handle special credit arrangements.
· Investigate fraud cases and possible legal action and collection.
· Build an effective and efficient credit environment.
· Establish relationships with customers and assists in offering financial tools to meet their enterprises needs.
Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university; or five years or more related experience and/or training in agricultural lending; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a similar field. Supervisory experience helpful. This person needs to be highly proficient in Excel and business software. They will also need a Valid Driver’s License, a clear criminal background check and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
For additional information or to submit a resume, please contact Bonnie Norris, Human Resources Manager, Harvest Land Co-op, firstname.lastname@example.org , 765-962-1527, PO Box 516, Richmond IN 47375