SALES MANAGER for LATIN/SOUTH AMERICA (2 Positions)
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of tractors, diesel engines and farm equipment. We
are in search of a Sales Area Manager to assist our client with building a growing market share to
distributors in South America.
Position: Sales Area Manager – South America
Location: Southeast US
• Targets will include prospect outreach and conversion to customers, revenue goals, and Sales
• Optimize the sales process to meet goals and objectives.
• Communicate on a regular basis with customers and distributors.
• Ensure all pricing, product and updates are successfully delivered to the customers.
• Complete and continuously update the Sales Pipeline.
• Regular updates in regard to customer status, contacts, communications etc.
• Resolve/Direct customer complaints to conclusion (Create a Win/Win resolution)
• Travel frequently to customers places of business.
• Become intimate with all current and future customers business models (how do we thrive in
• Enhance price, quality and ROI consciousness
• Gather and report Market Intelligence.
• Train customers on new products and programs while soliciting and reporting feedback.
• 5-10 years sales experience.
• Strong networking skills particularly in Central and South America.
• Fluent in English and Spanish. Proficient in Italian and/or Portuguese would be appreciated.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Agricultural Engineering, Technical Engineering or Business
Administration is preferred.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Desire to succeed in a competitive arena
• Works well independently and in an entrepreneurial type of an environment
• Ability to assist with building an organization and infrastructure
• Excellent knowledge of agricultural and automotive machinery is required.
• Knowledge of competitive products and services.
• Familiarity with financial operations including wholesale and retail financing.
• Strong market competence with a focus on South American markets.
DESIRED LEADERSHIP CHARCTERISTICS
· Excellent communicator
· Team player
· Forward Thinker
· Confident by nature
· Exemplifies professionalism in all aspects
Send Resume to:
BaxterKrause Retained Executive Recruiters