Ingredient Sales Coordinator
Provimi North America, a Cargill company, a leader in providing nutrition solutions for meat, milk and egg producers, is currently accepting resumes for an Ingredient Sales Coordinator for our Brookville, Oh location.
Support ingredient sales with emphasis on order to delivery confirmation and customer service support. Coordinate sales activities with internal department personnel and suppliers to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Confirm customer shipments and complete invoicing in SAP.
- Responsible for taking customer orders and handling all aspects of including supplier order placement and freight delivery.
- Coordinate billing for third party manufacturer shipments.
- Confirmation of customer deliveries with prompt and accurate order invoicing.
- Prepares monthly reports showing sales volume and dollar sales using excel.
- Coordinate customer delivery w/ internal logistics.
- Prepare ingredient quotes.
- Pull reports from SAP and translate into excel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Animal Science, Business or related field or Associates Degree in Animal Science, Business or related field with 2+years experience or equivalent years of experience in related position.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and software applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Prior customer service or sales experience.
- Ability to multi task efficiently with strong communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Experience using SAP is preferred.
- Possess and analytical mind set.
Provimi North America, Inc. offers an excellent wage and benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k), paid leave and more.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply online at www.provimi-na.com, Careers section.