Are you looking for an internship with a dynamic integrated communications firm where you can get real world agency experience? At MorganMyers, our interns get to interact with clients from day one, assist with creative planning, and participate in project and event execution.
MorganMyers a 30-year-old agency with offices in Waukesha, Wis. (a suburb of Milwaukee) and Waterloo, Iowa. We specialize in the agricultural, food and beverage, and business-to-business industries with a client roster featuring Fortune 500 companies and big brand names.
If you want to get an edge above the competition in today's tough job market, we want you to apply for our summer 2014 internship program. We offer competitive wages, a monthly housing/living stipend, assistance in finding housing (if needed), and your own office (with four walls, windows and a door!).
We are seeking a full-time student who is:
* Pursuing a degree in communications, public relations, advertising,
journalism, or related field
* Passionate and knowledgeable about agriculture and food
* Excellent writer and skilled communicator
* Able to see opportunity within each challenge
If you are or know a student who meets these criteria, please refer to the attached documents - our internship brochure and application.
Application packets must be postmarked by Monday, November 11, 2013, for consideration, and should include ALL of the following in order to be
* Application form (you can download it on the Careers page of the
* Cover letter
* Contact information for two professional references AND one academic
advisor (three references total)
* College transcript
* Two writing samples