The Purdue Grand Prix Foundation’s main goal is to raise money for student scholarships. These scholarships are the only scholarships at Purdue University that are chosen by students and not the faculty or financial aid office. Each year the Foundation awards over $10,000 to deserving students based on their campus and community involvement, academic achievement, and need. This application is utilized to select Grand Prix Ambassadors as well as general scholarship recipients.
1. The applicant must NOT be a member of the 2014 Purdue Grand Prix Foundation Senior or Junior Board.
2. All applicants must currently have a minimum 2.75 Graduation GPA. Ambassador applicants must possess a 3.0 Graduation GPA.
3. Applicants must be currently enrolled as a full-time student and will be enrolled as a full-time student for the 2013-2014 academic school year. Full-time is defined as 12 credits or more. May 2014 and December 2014 graduates are not eligible.
4. Graduate students may apply if they will be a full-time graduate student during the 2013-2014 academic school year. Full-time is defined as 9 credits or more.
5. All parts of the application must be completed for the applicant to be considered.
6. Past scholarship recipients are only eligible for the Ambassador position. Past Ambassadors are not eligible for any Grand Prix awards.
The application is due February 27, 2014 at 4:30 pm in Stewart Center Room G2.