Spring Break ’13 in Cartagena Colombia
Deadline for applications: Fri., Dec. 14, 2012
Professors David Evans and Lala Acharya will lead a one week program in Colombia Cartagena this coming Spring Break 2013.
Highlights of the program include:
· Communications, microenterprise, and nursing components
· Site visits to local hospitals, a TV station, a microfinance institution and a manufacturing firm.
· Site visit to the University of Cartagena and interaction with local students.
· Service learning projects
· Social/free and beach time on the weekends!
· Open to all Purdue students/all majors
The cost is $2,175 and includes breakfast each day, 4 lunches, 3 dinners, housing, and all air/ground transportation from Purdue and back. A $150 deposit will be due by Jan. 9th. This program is always popular and expected to fill. Apply on the Study Abroad at www.studyabroad.purdue.edu under program SA 10204. If you have questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Bobbe J. Molter
Undergraduate Academic Advisor
COLLEGE OF HEALTH & HUMAN SCIENCES
Department of Consumer Science
Purdue University; 812 W State Street
Matthews Hall, Room 223
W Lafayette IN 47907-2060
Appointments: (765) 494-8317