Below is a new opportunity for freshman who would like to study abroad on a short-term basis. Please note the eligibility requirements listed below.
Please forward to your students as appropriate and, as always, if you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you for your help!
Purdue Ag 1st Year Study Abroad Incentive Awards
Announcing a new opportunity for all Freshmen Agriculture Majors!
Thanks to new funding received from the Office of Academic Programs…
Up to 50 $100 travel grants will be awarded to eligible students who participate in a Winter or Spring Break study abroad course during their freshman year, or students who participate in a Maymester or short-term study abroad course (2-4 weeks in length) the summer following their freshman year.
Purdue Ag 1st Year Study Abroad Incentive Awards Eligibility Requirements:
· Students must be Freshman standing and full-time students enrolled in any agriculture major (must be in their first or second semester of college-level study).
· Students must have a cumulative GPA of 2.25 or higher.
· Students must participate in a College of Agriculture study abroad course or Ag Education Block I Jamaica summer course.
**Eligible programs for 2013 Spring Break include
· Global Sustainability Issues – Costa Rica
· Agriculture in Italy
· Sustainability Issues in Latin America (Costa Rica)
Agriculture Study Abroad