Our Academic Departments
Our Statewide Presence
- Approximately 2,500 undergraduate majors
- 53% male, 47% female
- 83% Indiana residents, 13% out of state, 4% international
- Approximately 500 graduate students
- 45% MS, 55% PhD
- 62% domestic, 38% international
Consistently, more than 90% of our graduating students are employed or pursuing advanced degrees six months after graduation.
- 314 faculty
- More than $45 million in sponsored research awards
- Research in Purdue Agriculture is addressing questions related to human and animal health, environmental and natural resource management, the bioeconomy, food security and food safety, and enhancing agricultural competitiveness.